Ten things make a list. I like lists.
9. While I will not say that Joss Whedon is my master now—I remain too critical for that, and still haven't forgiven him for several things—he has made my two favorite theatrical releases of this year, Cabin in the Woods and The Avengers.
8. Although if we don't get another female hero in the sequel, I am going to be one cranky kitty. I knew that would be an issue for me going in; I was not wrong.
7. We're down to three girls on this season of America's Next Top Model, and I don't hate any of them. What? How can this be? I think the world has been intrinsically damaged by the inanity of this season's "US v. UK" concept.
6. You know what's awesome? Disneyland, that's what's awesome. You know what's better? I'm going there in two weeks, with Vixy. Are we now planning to hit every Disney park in the world? Yes. Yes, we are. Next up, Disneyland Paris.
5. Eleven days to Blackout! Who's excited? I'm excited!
4. If you somehow get an early copy, please don't tell me. There's nothing I can do about it, and it'll just raise my blood pressure. But feel free to post a review. Reviews are awesome.
3. You know what makes everything better? Poison dart frickens make everything better. Look at their tiny technicolor deadliness!
2. Jean Grey is still dead.
1. I'm seeing The Devil's Carnival tonight! Yay!
Hope you're all having a great Friday, and are looking forward to an even greater weekend.